There’s no need to add another app to track your activity. Simply link your favorite fitness tracking apps, select charities, set donation caps & goals by month and year, then enter a small amount (per mile, minute, step or calorie).
100% of your donations go directly to the charities you choose and nothing goes to Move4Charity to cover our expenses (unless of course you wish to help us). Our corporate sponsors and private donations cover our overhead costs, any remaining funds are used for our donation matching and prizes.
You can also create teams, challenge friends, other teams and invite friends to sponsor you to help you reach your fundraising goals. Even after you reach your pre-set donation limits, you can still earn points to reach levels that qualify you for donation matching, prizes and team competitions.
Watch our first prototype demo (7 mins) to learn more.
Standard Features (Free):
- 100% of your donations goes to the charities you choose
- Integrates data from all major activity tracking apps/devices
- Let’s you set contribution goals and limits
- Ability to choose funding method – miles, minutes, calories or steps
- Earn points based on activity and compete for donation matching & prizes
- Centralized year end tax reporting
- Distribute your donations across multiple charities
- Competitions for donation matching
- Social media integration
- Bonus points earned for formal charitable activities (e.g. Run, walk, or cycle in a charity race)
- Bonus points for charity time donated (e.g. Volunteer at a school, soup kitchen or hospital)
- Your donations are 100% tax-deductible
Premium Features (future):
- Advanced reporting and dashboards of your individual and team activity and donations compared to other teams and members
- Peer to peer competition (individual, team, company, industry, etc.)
- Ability to manually add other charity donations for consolidated year-end tax reporting
- Integrated with TurboTax to automatically synchronize your donations
- Choose frequency and date of collection